Donate old electronics
Turn your old electronics into homes for Habitat
Don’t dump it. Donate it!
Our ReStores provide a free recycling program that raises funds to build Habitat homes by collecting your unwanted electronics.
With the help of individuals and businesses, our ReStores divert tons of electronic waste (e-waste) from our landfills by ensuring it is responsibly recycled. We work with local companies that recycle these items and Habitat for Humanity ReStores receive payment for the collection of e-waste which is then used to help build homes for families across Niagara.
Items accepted for e-waste:
- Blue ray players
- Digital Video Disk (DVD) players
- Video Cassette Recorders (VCR)
- Any cables for computers, phones, stereos, printers, or audio/visual equipment
- Cellular/Mobile phones
- Cordless phones and bases
- VoIP phones
- Wireline phones including rotary and touch-tone technologies
- Action cameras
- Digital cameras
- Film cameras
- Mirrorless Cameras
- Video cameras
- Digital Light Processing (DLP) television
- Direct view (tube) television
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) television
- Plasma Display Panels (PDP) television
- Rear projection (RPTV) television
Computers and Accessories
- Desktop computers
- Fax machines
- Multi-functional devices
- Photo copiers
- AM/FM radios
- Compact Disc (CD) players
- Home theatre systems
- Tape decks
- Digital picture frames
- Typewriters (powered by an AC power cord or by an internal battery)
- Video projectors
DATA DISCLAIMER: Habitat for Humanity ReStores and their recycling partners are not responsible for data contained on devices deposited at any Niagara ReStore location. Please erase all content from electronic devices before disposal for your own protection and safety.
Donating is quick and easy, all you have to do drop-off your e-waste donations to any of our Niagara ReStores.